Hudson Honors Outstanding Businesses
Last week, members of the Hudson Chamber of Commerce, the Hudson community, and local business leaders gathered at the 2018 Annual Business Awards Breakfast to congratulate nine outstanding Hudson businesses or individuals who have made a significant impact on the Hudson community and economy. The City is proud to be the home of an innovative and diverse business community.
The City and Hudson Chamber of Commerce were pleased to host keynote speaker Jon Pinney, Managing Partner of Kohrman Jackson & Krantz LLP, who spoke about creating an innovation economy.
2018 Business Awards Winners:
- Chamber Member of the Year: First National Bank
- Hudson Legacy Award: Ace Hardware
- Advocacy Award: Great Clips of Hudson
- Spirit of Hudson Award: Ms. Liz Murphy
- Broadband Award: Western Reserve Academy - Wang Innovation Center
- Knowledge Workforce Award: Ramco Specialties, Inc.
- Digital Equality Award: Hudson City School District
- Innovation Award: GTS VIRTUALHEALTH
- Sustainability Award: ForTec Medical
Congratulations and thank you all for making Hudson the finest place to live, work, and play and for moving Hudson into the future.